Thursday, June 12, 2014

Exciting New News

It's been a long time since I posted here. I am going to be slowly re-vamping this blog and making it a regular thing.

From now on, this is a blog mostly about writing. I will also be posting things like some of my newest poetry, news of my upcoming/ongoing projects, links to book releases, story publications, and anything else related to the writing world that I feel like talking about.

Right now I have two new writing-related announcements:

I just finished my new science fiction novel "Letters to an Android." And there is haiku in it!

I have recently sold poetry to four magazines: Pedestal Magazine, HWA Showcase, Dreams and Nightmares, Scifaikuest. My poem to Pedestal will go online there around June 21 and I'll provide a link when it's up.

I'm very excited about updating this blog and posting in it often. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment