Friday, January 2, 2015

New Novel on Kindle

Finally my new male/male romance novel, The Lostling: Alec's Story, book three in The Foundling trilogy, is out on Amazon Kindle. Within a week of this post, it will also be available in paper. You can click on the title above or the cover in the sidebar of this blog and it will take you to the Amazon page for ordering.

This novel answers a lot of questions left unresolved at the end of book one, The Foundling and book two, None Can Hold the Dark. If you have read these books, you will recall that Alec is found floating in the middle of the Caribbean Ocean on a raft, near death. He suffers from almost total amnesia. Finally, in book three, we learn about Alec's identity, what really happened to him, and why.

My wonderful friend and fellow writer, Christina E. Pilz, is running a two part interview with me on her blog. She asks me questions about writing The Lostling, and also about writing in general. I'm grateful to her for her help in promoting this book. Go here to read the interview.

I would also like to add that my significant other and fellow author, Della Van Hise, has a wonderful new blog entry about writing and promotion here.

On other topics of interest, I am still working on my vampire novel, Lace.

Here is a pretty snow picture of our yard from two days ago. It's exciting for me because we don't often get snow here in the high desert of southern California.

Until next time, good afternoon, good evening and good night.

Wendy Rathbone

No comments:

Post a Comment